PROGRAMS AND RATES
HOURLY PROGRAM1-Hour Lesson
- Includes 1 hour of lesson time
- Lesson time can be used on or off the course
- Receive individual, personalized instruction
- Coaching in fitness, nutrition, mental strength
- Lessons may be held at our clients’ course or at Puryear partner facilities. Travel expenses may be incurred for lessons more than 60 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Lesson 10-pack is $1000 (save $500). To purchase a 10-pack, click here.
- Pre-paid lessons expire after one year
- You can upgrade to a 10-pack and take advantage of the price break within the first three hours of instruction
- How to schedule a lesson: simply email us and we’ll confirm a date and time.
Annual ProgramFor 8th-12th Grade Students and College Transfers
- Best fit for golfers in 8th grade to senior year of high school and college transfers
- $5,000 includes a full year of mentoring with Sam
- Enrollment is rolling and lasts for 364 days after enrollment.
- Includes $1000 initial assessment full day of golf analysis (additional travel fees may be incurred for students who are 60 miles from Charlotte, NC)
- Access to our premium program resources
- Guidance in drafting emails to college coaches
- Tournament selection guidance
- Templates for golf and academic resumes
- Fitness, health and nutrition recommendations
- Overview of NCAA rules for golfers and their families
- Information on how to create strong golf videos and what to include
- See our College Recruitment Page for a full description of this program
- Please note: our Premium Annual plan does not include golf lessons. These can be added on separately by buying our Lesson 10-pack or choosing a one-hour lesson. Puryear Golf is committed to being 100% compliant with NCAA rules. Purchasing our Annual Plan does not guarantee scholarship money, college acceptance or playing golf with any college level program.
- A full-day of golf, analysis and conversation at a Puryear Golf partner facility or at your own location.
- Includes a warm-up session at the range with swing analysis followed by 9 to 18 holes of golf for assess course management skills
- The day will include an overview conversation for students interested in D1, D2 and D3 college recruitment and generally a meal.
- We’ll follow up with a Puryear Golf signature written assessment and a list of action steps to improve your game.
- Travel expenses may be incurred for sessions over 60 minutes away from Charlotte, North Carolina.
PURCHASE PROGRAMS AND PACKAGES
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AND RATES
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP RATES
Rates and dates for the Nike Junior Golf Programs, held each summer, will be posted soon. Coach P will be teaching three camps this summer: Tanglewood Park, Duke University and The Club at Irish Creek.
ADDITIONAL RATES AND FEES
Puryear Golf is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Meetings that are over one hour away can incur travel expenses including gas mileage, rental car fees, overnight accommodations and meals.
Puryear Golf partners with certified Trackman facilities to provide analysis for golfers to help identify strengths and weaknesses. This is optional and all fees will need to be paid by the client. For students who are not located near a Trackman facility, Sam can use videos for swing analysis.
PROFESSIONAL CLUB FITTING
Sam may recommend that students work with our preferred golf club fitter. This type of session and any travel necessary will be our client’s responsibility.
GROUP INSTRUCTION/COMBINE EVENTS
Sam is available for national and international group golf instruction and events that combine golf along with motivational speaking for corporate groups, men’s and women’s groups, students, etc. For rates, email us.
PROFESSIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS/MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING
Sam is available to speak at your corporate event or motivational meeting. Sam’s experience in motivating students, college athletes and elite high school golfers makes him a perfect choice for organizations looking to inspire their employees and teams. For estimates and information, email us.
If I could help anyone in my journey, I want to be able to be an inspiration to others; I don’t care what you look like. I want to be a positive influence in somebody’s life, that’s all.