NEXT LEVEL GOLF LESSONS
Golf lessons and packages are available for students and adults of all ages. Work 1:1 with Coach P to increase skill level and enjoyment of the game. One-hour lessons are available for $150 per hour. A 10-pack bundle of lessons is available for $1000 (save $500). During the lesson, Sam will be assessing, making recommendations and asking questions. We’ll look at and talk about:
- Your previous golf history
- Your goals for golf: Do you want to play D1 golf in college or are you a recreational golfer who would like to improve your score
- Simple swing movement as you hit the ball with various clubs
- Grip, stance, posture and all fundamentals
- Past instruction
- Your equipment and how it fits you
- Mental attitude on the course
- Rules, etiquette
Lessons can include range work or 9 to 18 holes of golf. Travel expenses may apply for out-of-the-area lessons.
I’ve known Sam since 2006 when he came to Stanford to coach the Men’s Golf Team. Over the past years Sam has become a close friend and mentor. Sam brings leadership, a unique perspective, honesty, and humor to me and to those around him. One of the things I admire about Sam is his track record with working with young adults. From his time with East Lake in Atlanta to mentoring 100s of college student-athletes, Sam puts his priorities and his heart in the right places.