NEXT LEVEL GOLF LESSONS
Golf lessons and packages are available for students and adults of all ages. Work 1:1 with Sam to increase skill level and enjoyment of the game. One-hour lessons are available for $150 per hour. A 10-pack bundle of lessons is available for $1000 (save $500). During the lesson, Sam will be assessing, making recommendations and asking questions. We’ll look at and talk about:
- Your previous golf history
- Your goals for golf. Do you want to play D1 golf in college or are you a recreational golfer who would like to improve your score
- Simple swing movement as you hit the ball with various clubs
- Grip, stance, posture and all fundamentals
- Past instruction
- Your equipment and how it fits you
- Mental attitude on the course
- Rules, etiquette
Lessons can include range work or 9 to 18 holes of golf. Travel expenses can be incurred for travel over 60 miles from Charlotte, NC.
I’ve known Sam since 2006 when he came to Stanford to coach the Men’s Golf Team. Over the past years Sam has become a close friend and mentor. Sam brings leadership, a unique perspective, honesty, and humor to me and to those around him. One of the things I admire about Sam is his track record with working with young adults. From his time with East Lake in Atlanta to mentoring 100s of college student-athletes, Sam puts his priorities and his heart in the right places.